We include a free SIM card with every U.S. purchase for TickTalk customers for an affordable, pay-as-you-go plan. During checkout, you'll select if you want to use your TickTalk with AT&T's network or T-Mobile's network. Typically, adding a line to your Family Plan would be between $45-$65 per month if you went directly with the carrier, but with TickTalk Wireless, you get the same coverage for only $9.99 per month.
You do not need a separate or existing AT&T or T-Mobile plan to use your TickTalk smartwatch and all activation, refill, and payment will take place through TickTalk Wireless.
Once you receive your TickTalk 4, you can follow the steps to activate your SIM and start using your TickTalk!
SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT & ACTIVATING YOUR TICKTALK WIRELESS SIM CARD
- You'll need to create a separate account with TickTalk Wireless in order to select your plan, activate your SIM card, and get your TickTalk's phone number.
- Go to TickTalk Wireless and select Register to create an account. You’ll be prompted to enter your full name and email address to sign up.
- A verification code will be sent to your email to continue. Please check your junk box if you did not receive the verification email, then enter the code.
- Select Add A Plan to pair your SIM card with your new TickTalk watch.
- First, you’ll need to enter your SIM card ICCID number, which can be found on the back of the SIM card that was included in your TickTalk 4 box. You can either enter this number manually or scan the barcode on your SIM card. If you are scanning an AT&T SIM card, the ICCID number is the bottom barcode.
- If you selected an AT&T SIM, you’ll be asked to enter your IMEI number, which is your TickTalk watch identifying number, that can be found on a barcode on your black TickTalk 4 box. You can either enter this number manually or scan the barcode on your packaging. If you selected a T-Mobile SIM, you’ll skip this step.
- Next, you’ll be asked to select your plan, which is our Basic Plan with 1,000 minutes and 1GB of data for $9.99/per month.
- After selecting your plan, enter your credit card information, billing address, and confirm your plan details. Please do not exit the page until you see Purchase Successful.
- You’ll receive an email with your TickTalk phone number once your plan has finalized. Please note, it can take up to 1 hour for your phone number to populate, but will typically happen within a few minutes. During this time, you may see Pending over your plan details, this will go away as soon as your phone number populates.
- Once you receive your phone number, you’ll be able to view your Plan Details here including your TickTalk phone number and next renewal date. You can select Plan Details to view your SIM ICCID number, plan details, and cancel your subscription.
- Now, you complete your setup by downloading the TickTalk parental control app and watching our setup videos to finish setting up your TickTalk.
For any questions regarding your TickTalk Wireless account, please do not hesitate to contact us here. Happy connecting!